Here is what some of our students had to say:
‘I love producing TV programs at USC»s Annenberg television News’ Jake, Senior, Broadcast and Digital Journalism, Ridgefield CT
‘ I love seeing so alumni that are many back to USC Football games to support the Trojans’ Pooja, Junior, Kinesiology, Cupertino, CA
‘we love seeing all this new pupils getting included with the various student organizations who recruit during the start of the semester’ Matt, Senior, Public Policy Management and preparing, Irvine, CA
‘I look forward to a cappella auditions and welcoming our members that are new Trace, Junior, Broadcast and Digital Journalism, Elmhurst, IL
‘FOOTBALL’ Ryan, Senior, Accounting, Chicago, IL
This is what some of our admission counselors had to express:
‘ I love leaving work each time and hearing the marching band practice at the track arena and listen to Dr. Art Bartner direct the group. We love that the band permits us to run using the track during their practices. Good music to help you get https://shmoop.pro/the-bell-jar-interesting-facts/ fired up!’ Michael Gulotta
‘ I love fall because the students come back and bring life back again to campus! It is great to hear what they did throughout the summer.’ Samantha Schreiber
‘Conquest is every autumn and it’s a sendoff for our football team, but it’s additionally lot of fun for the rest of campus. The main quad gets turned into a carnival, with a Ferris wheel, fireworks, bonfire, and food. But the most useful component comes at the conclusion associated with the evening when they begin the concert. Every year they bring amazing designers to campus to do for students. My favorite show was Lupe Fiasco!’ Kendall Williams
‘The Trojan Knights’ Olivia Sajjadieh
‘ I adore when the weather actually turns to fall and the leaves begin to change color, specially in Alumni Park it’s the perfect setting with all of the trees and Doheny into the background!’ Neelam Savla
This past weekend, USC hosted its annual Family Weekend to welcome parents and families of current pupils to campus. Guests were able to attend classes with their student, notice from President Nikias, cheer on the Trojan football team, and indulge in many other events through the weekend.
One program that is special a conversation with Gary Tuchman, a CNN National Correspondent. We are fortunate to possess him offer his perspective on being truly a proud parent of two USC students as a guest web log contributor this week. Keep reading to hear a USC moms and dad’s perspective.
When my son Daniel started kindergarten, my grade that is third daughter was delighted. She ended up being excited she and her brother would be going to school together. 13 years later, Daniel and Lindsay are experiencing deja vu; but this right time at the University of Southern California. My daughter is a senior in Annenberg; my son is a freshman in the educational School of Cinematic Arts. They are happy to take college with each other and my spouse Kathy and I are delighted and proud to have two kids in the Trojan Family.
However, these are typically not the only ones in our house that are section of that Trojan Family. This has been explained to us from the beginning that as parents we too are people of this household. The kindness, friendliness, and helpfulness we’ve experienced from people connected to the university has been wonderful. Simply this past weekend, we attended our fourth annual USC Family Weekend. It really is great being together with your kiddies as we all experience the fun activities that are offered. But it’s also inspiring to see the care and meticulousness that USC exhibits in putting the elaborate weekend together. the university has because of its students and the parents of the students.
Our children are not even close to home. We live in Atlanta, Georgia; 2200 miles away. But we love to visit and understand they’re in good hands when they’re in LA. All things considered, they are Trojans.
Transferring to USC
For those of you that are considering transferring to USC we offer wide range of references and programs to simply help guide you through the transfer application process.
1) read the Transferring to USC Guide. It is really a guide that is comprehensive our application process and I reference it quite frequently.
2) spend close attention to the Additional program tips for transfer students. Some programs at USC require additional preparation and students should be mindful of these courses when scheduling classes.
3) For students transferring from California community universities, we now have what is called an Articulation Agreement. An articulation agreement is really a list of courses we guarantee will transfer through the grouped community college to USC. Students should reference the articulation contract to understand which of their courses will move.
1) We offer Transfer Information Sessions covering the transfer process every Tuesday at 3pm at our Admission Center.
2) We also host Transfer Days through the autumn for students interested in a more visit that is comprehensive USC. Within a transfer day students get the chance to just take a hiking tour of campus, attend an educational information session, and pay attention to an aid presentation that is financial.